At Animal Oasis of the Rockies we start with a thorough oral exam and interpretation of Dental X-Rays by one of our doctors to determine what treatments are best for each individual tooth. We offer Digital Dental X-Rays to ensure we have full visual of any dental disease under the gum line. Tartar accumulates underneath the gum line, something we can't see during a routine check of the teeth.
Comprehensive oral health assessment and treatments include:
- Thorough exam
- Pre-anesthetic blood work
- Iv/Catheter – Fluid therapy
- Gas anesthesia
Full Anesthesia Monitoring
- EKG (HR)
- SPO2 (Blood O2 Saturation)
- Ultrasonic scaling above and below gum line
- Probing each tooth – full evaluation for abnormalities such as Periodontal, mobility and other abnormalities.
- Digital dental radiography are taken to evaluate the root below the gum line which cannot be seen as 60% of tooth is under gum line.
- Sanos (optional)
- Post-operative Care – medications and treatment plan
- Post-Dental Home Kit with instructions