Welcome to Animal Oasis of the Rockies Veterinary Hospital
Call us at (303) 900-7765
Pet Emergency? Call us right away at (303) 900-7765!
Whether you have just adopted a new pet or have owned one for years, you can trust Animal Oasis of the Rockies with your pet’s veterinary care. Routine veterinary care is essential to your pet’s health. We provide personalized treatments that are designed to keep your pet healthy from birth through his senior years. If you live in or around Broomfield, Colorado, we are your one-stop location for the health and wellness of your beloved pet.
Who We Are
Animal Oasis of the Rockies is a full-service animal hospital serving pet owners in Broomfield and the surrounding communities. Our facility is run by Dr. Stacey Huber and her veterinary care team. Our veterinary experience combined with a genuine love for animals makes us your number one choice for the care of your pet. In addition to providing excellent veterinary care, we maintain a safe, clean, comfortable environment that will put you and your pet at ease as you await treatment.
What We Do
At Animal Oasis Veterinary Hospital, we offer comprehensive veterinary care services for dogs, cats, puppies, and kittens. Our services range from pet wellness exams to dental care, core and non-core vaccinations, diagnostic testing, laser and specialized surgeries, microchipping, emergency care, and critical care. By providing all of these services under one roof, our animal hospital makes it easy for you to keep your pet in the best of health.
Puppy & Kitten Care
If you’ve adopted a puppy or kitten recently, you’ll be glad to know our Broomfield veterinarian specializes in puppy and kitten care. Baby pets need extra care to protect their health. Our puppy and kitten care program includes the following:
- Comprehensive wellness exams to ensure your puppy or kitten is in good health
- Blood and fecal tests to check for parasites
- Parasite medications to keep your pet parasite-free
- Nutritional counseling to help you make good dietary choices for your pet
- Behavioral counseling to help your pet develop good habits and behaviors
- Dental care: to preserve your puppy or kitten’s oral health
- Spay & Neuter procedures: to prevent unwanted pregnancies and protect your kitten or puppy against reproductive diseases
- Vaccinations: Puppies and kittens need a series of vaccines to protect them from diseases as their immune systems are still developing. This series can start when your pet is 8 weeks of age and continue every 4 weeks until your pet reaches 16 weeks of age. We will carefully monitor your kitten or pup’s vaccinations to keep him or her safe from life-threatening diseases.
See Our Broomfield Veterinarian for Quality Pet Care
For quality pet care services that you can trust, contact our veterinarian at Animal Oasis of the Rockies in Broomfield, CO. We’re here to meet all of your pet care needs. Call us today at (303) 900-7765 to schedule an appointment.
Click here to visit our store:
Dr. Stacey Huber
Broomfield Veterinarian | Animal Oasis of the Rockies| (303) 900-7765
1275 E 1st Ave, Units DOE/DOG
Broomfield, CO 80020